The legendary vaccine researcher returns to answer a metric ton of our questions.
In this interview we discuss:
- The safety data so far after 7 million vaccinations
- The case of the OB doctor who died of a platelet-related illness after vaccination
- Why the second dose of the mRNA vaccines is crucial
- Why patients who’ve had COVID should still be vaccinated
- The effect of monoclonal antibodies on vaccine efficacy
- The situation with anaphylaxis/pregnancy/autoimmune disease and more
- Whether new viral variants will “escape” the vaccine
- Are there tests to check for real immunity after infection or vaccination
- Whether you can mix and match the two vaccines
- What new vaccines are coming down the pipeline
- Do vaccinations prevent asymptomatic spread
- Un-blinding and vaccinating placebo arms of the trials
- The formula for herd immunity
- Healthcare worker vaccine hesitancy, and much much more.