I’m always happy to come to your ‘hood and throw down y’all! Just shoot me an email at zdoggmd at gmail dot com!
Reasons to hire ZDogg:
- You’re throwing a medical conference but are afraid participants will get stage 3 pressure ulcers secondary to acute boredom.
- You’d like to inspire healthcare professionals by showing them that there is humor and hope in medicine. Oh, and hip-hop.
- You’d like a way to connect with non-medical types who are interested in fixing our healthcare system.
- You LOVE it when people are just like, “WTF??!?!”
Seriously, I’m available for speaking engagements with enough advance notice (or short notice if your conference is in Vegas, where I happen to live). I have quite a bit of experience causing audiences to aspirate involuntarily.
- TEDMED 2013! (will be online soon)
- Stupid Cancer’s OMG 2013 conference! (500 young adult cancer survivors, caregivers, and advocates)
- Essentials of Emergency Medicine, 2011, invited back for 2012 (1400-person conference, see video clips below)
- UC Davis AMSA pre-medical conference 2012 (5000-person conference, video to come soon)
- Texas Immunization Summit 2012 in Houston (about 200 people; nearly nude Jenny McCarthy pictures included)
- Immunize Nevada conference in Las Vegas (about 170 folks; even MORE nude Jenny McCarthy pics displayed)
- Zappos.com All Hands meeting 2012 (1600 folks, complete with flu-shot video parody)
- San Francisco Surgical Society 2011 (50 angry retired surgeons, mostly wearing hearing aids)
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation physician meetings (100 or so even angrier PCPs and specialists)
- The Osler Symposium 2012 in San Diego (conference addressing physician well-being and burnout issues)
- Delivering Happiness “Inspire” events
- Multiple American College of Physician meetings
- Pharma rep meetings (I know…I still feel dirty, so I made this)
- Bar Mitzvahs, Sweet 16 parties, and Auto Dealership openings (OK, these are all lies…or are they?)
So let me Pimp Your Party® (that is so totally not a registered trademark). Hit me up by email at ZDoggMD(at)gmail.com. Do it STAT!