New Z-Merch Ideas

Please log in or register to participate.

Home Forums Tribe Talk New Z-Merch Ideas

This topic contains 41 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  TravelingWiscoRN 4 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

ZDoggMD
    Keymaster

OK ZPac, I need y’all’s help: give us some new ideas for merchandise slogans and designs you’d like to see.

Here’s the current lineup (which we rotate away often): shop.zdoggmd.com

Nothing is off limits 😉 #BringingButthurtBack

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  ZDoggMD.

Roz
    Participant

Well, there is always awindow decal or a stethoscope cozy. “Healthcare 3.0” “#butthurt’ or something like that?

PedsLuv
    Participant

“Trying to Get Rid of this BabyPhat. #zdoggmd” workout shirt 🙂

ZPacRN219
    Participant

I’d LOVE a zpac window cling for my car. I often wear my hoodie or T-shirt around town hoping to run into fellow zpac ers.

Itwasntme
    Participant

I’d love a Zpac hoodie, t-shirt, car decal. Thank you for all you do ZDogg. Love your videos and informative talks. Ya make me laugh!!!!

AttaCole
    Participant

I would love to see a 48″x48″ printed and stretched canvas of “ZEEZUS” portrait to hang in my office.

MissJo
    Participant

Soap saves lives! #washyourhands

ForevertoRN
    Participant

Lightsaber pen lights. Also the car window stickers!

FloatingSwans
      Participant

It’s so funny, my last name is “Fullerton,” and your user name always gives me a start! 😄

tamabell
    Participant

Zpac hoodies, lightsaber pen lights, car window stickers are all GREAT ideas also bumper stickers

A_squared
    Participant

It would be fantastic to see merch directed specifically to students of health care. Change how the new “pac” sees, understands, and applies health care across the board. That’s where your merch (regardless the type) will make the most change. Change that accommodates and thrives on the vibe of “3.0”!

Indy
    Participant

Anything with ZPac on it is going to make people think you’re talking about the abx (regardless that it’s spelled ZPak). I think we need to go somewhere else with this.

Indy
    Participant

The “But did you die” is funny, but that’s a Game of Thrones reference and it displeases me to see it on a Star Wars T-Shirt.

Running with that idea, how about some GoT themed items:

The Nurse Remembers (The North Remembers)
    Change is Coming (Winter is Coming)
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone Dogg dies but the ZPac survives.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Indy. Reason: changed "wolf" to "Dogg" in last quote

keersen
    Participant

I’d really love a Zupreme pillow. or more pillow merch in general!

NWTRN
    Participant

ZDogg ringtones? I would love to use lines from some of the songs.

A health 3.0 windbreaker with ZdoggMD logo.

Something with healthcare people that is similar to the A-Team logo (ZDogg as Hanibal and ,BA could be a physio, Face could be a Nurse and Murdoch could be the pharmacist?

Lanyard keychains that say funny lines ie.. ‘the pt is ablaze’ or ‘ which do you need halfol or epi?’

Something with a world and Zoac for life on it to symbolize that there are many of us outside the US of A

ZPacRN219
      Participant

Whenever the hospital calls my phone, ZDoggs lose yourself is the ringtone I hear. Love it

KJ-PT
    Participant

Gait belt!

freckles19
    Participant

I like pens and window decals. “The pt is ablaze” is a lol line along with some others. Car decals could incorporate zpac with a stethoscope/ekg/3.0. Those would sell. Definately #bringbackbutthurt

PedsLuv
    Participant

Also something with cats like the cat apocalypse video.

Karie1275
    Participant

Some PENS!!! You know us nurses love us some pens!! I can’t be the only nurse on the planet that has a pen collection.

FloatingSwans
      Participant

Yeah, Z, what have you done with all those typo pens?

FloatingSwans
    Participant

Would love a bumper sticker and/or a long sleeved T. And I disagree woth Indy: We are the Z-Pac. I’m proud of that.

“The Z-Pac: Come Build Healthcare 3.0” with your logo on it.

Indy
      Participant

You’re not allowed to disagree with me.

FloatingSwans
      Participant

Haha, duly noted 😊

MisanthropicKitten
    Participant

Duct tape, blind fold, and ten feet of rope. Don’t ask.

RedBrocket
    Participant

Probably too limited a market, but I live in a state that only has the back license plate. I’d LOVE an “I Narcan’d Your Honor Student” or Doc Vader or “But Did You DIE?” plate to replace my front one, currently advertising the dealership.

I endorse the window cling idea. I want to have car merch to represent in the hospital parking lot, yo!

ZPacRN219
    Participant

“What the health!?”

MaggieMcM
    Participant

Some ideas, in no particular order:

A) “I Am A Multi Butthurt Resistant Organism” T Shirt

B) “SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS” in all caps on a t shirt, with an image below it of syringes labeled as MMR, TDaP, etc

C) I’d love a simple ZDogg logo on a retractable badge clip

Muggle1
    Participant

“Vaccinated (or Vaxxed) Against Quackery” …or something similar on a t-shirt

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Muggle1.

GypsySoul
    Participant

Nothing is off limits 😉 #BringingButthurtBack

Plain and simple, I just want a “#bringbutthurtback” t-shirt 🙂

sorensrk
    Participant

Antivaxxers, raw water, Dunning-Kruger effect, pseudoscience…<—insert very long list of 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ topics

#educateyourselfbeforeyouwreckyourself
    #outsmartdarwin
    #naturalselection

sorensrk
    Participant

You could also make a parody video in JTs “Sexy Back” but in “Bringing Butt Hurt Back”

MaggieMcM
    Participant

I’m bringin butthurt back
    Cuz anti vaxxers don’t know how to act
    I think it’s special when you attack
    So troll away if you’ve got the knack

Butthurt babe
    You see these emojis
    I’m your slave
    I’ll let you flame me if I misbehave

fromsquibs
    Participant

#SILENTNOMORE on a T-shirt. I also like the idea of decals or bumper stickers. Maybe a shirt or lanyard with “Z-Packer for life”

Stepping down from my soap box. ⚡

FloatingSwans
    Participant

” Clicking for the man,
    and the fax is always jammed.”

TravelingWiscoRN
    Participant

Please make an Android phone case! I support the zpak window decal as well!

Pseudoscience and antivaxxers, maybe something with a Hunger Games reference?

fromsquibs
    Participant

I think that possibly something subtle as a daily reminder of the things we can do to promote health 3.0 in our daily lives at work. I like the up-in-your-face stuff but if we had maybe a lanyard or something with “ZPacker working on 3.0” it might be a way for the rider to remind the elephant. We see it and we may remember to strive for working better together as a team. It also still gives the chance to start discussion with members of our health care team about healthcare 3.0.

Stepping down from my soap box.

nurse95
    Participant

I too like the idea of the pen light, car decal, and lanyards! Would totally purchase them.

FloatingSwans
    Participant

I didn’t think about lanyards. That’s a great Idea! Breakaway please so I don’t get strangled by a sundowner.

KJ NY EMS
    Participant

Stethoscope nametag or cover, also maybe a bumper sticker or car magnet.

TravelingWiscoRN
    Participant

“The Dogg Abides”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.